- Install OpenVPN Connect from the App Store
Configuring OpenVPN on IOS
Configure OpenVPN: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
All of the required keys and certificates mentioned above are embedded in the cse-smartphone.ovpn file. Only this one file needs to be copied over to your iPad or iPhone.
- Download the cse-smartphone.ovpn file from the Download section at the end of this page.
- Start iTunes with your device connected to the computer.
- Select your device and then select the "Apps" screen.
- Scroll down to File Sharing and select the OpenVPN app.
- Drag the cse-smartphone.ovpn into the Documents window.
- Open the OpenVPN app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Select iTunes Sync as the method to import your profile.
- Select the wireless-vpn... profile.
- Enter your CSE user name and password.