Getting Help at CSE
Computing resources and problems
- The CSE taggi (this website) is our primary source of documentation and FAQs.
- Coursework students should contact the CSE Helpdesk - in person when it's open, or by phone or mail at other times.
- Staff and researchers should contact System Support.
Other places to find help
- For course-specific help, you should contact your tutor or course administrator or lecturer-in-charge. This information should be provided as part of the course web page.
- For enrolments and general administrative help, you can contact the CSE Student Services.
- The CSE Student Representatives webpage provides some information on contacting Student Representatives.
- For all emergencies, contact UNSW Security on (02) 9385 6666 (or 56666 from any UNSW phone).
- For non-emergency security issues, call (02) 9385 6000
- For lost property or problems with student cards, call UNSW FM Assist on (02) 9385 5111.