Getting Help at CSE
There are quite a few ways of receiving support at CSE. This page deals particularly with computing-related help. There is a section at the bottom with some pointers for other topics.
Computing resources and problems
The following resources should be consulted, in this order:
- Frequently Asked Questions - You're here already.
- CSE Helpdesk - Students and staff are welcome to contact the helpdesk during its opening hours.
- System Support - System Support primarily supports staff, researchers and postgrads, and maintains the labs and severs.
Other places to find Help
- For course-specific help, you should contact your tutor or course administrator or lecturer-in-charge. This information should be provided as part of the course web page.
- For enrolments and general administrative help, you can contact the CSE Student Services.
- The CSE Student Representatives webpage provides some information on contacting Student Representatives.