New Person Form

What is the New Person Form For?

When a new person joins (or rejoins) CSE various actions must be performed to allow that person to use the resources available here: The right way to start this work is to complete the new person webform.

Who is it NOT for?

  • General coursework students
  • Undergraduate thesis students
  • Tutors — those are managed by CSE Teaching Administration.
  • Unofficial guests who will not need building access, or computer services like printing and Uniwide.

Who is it for?

  • New Employees (except tutors)
  • New Academic Visitors
  • Employees or Visitors starting another appointment or contract
  • Research and Exchange Students
  • Anyone else who will be given equipment to use, a desk, building access, or computer services.

Renewing contracts or appointments

Use the new person webform. Set the Type of notification field to "Returning to CSE".
Last edited by crh 17/04/2018

Tags for this page:

webform, visitor