What is the New Person Form For?
When a new person joins (or rejoins) CSE various actions must be performed to allow that person to use the resources available here:
The right way to start this work is to complete the new person webform.
Who is it NOT for?
- General coursework students
- Undergraduate thesis students
- Tutors — those are managed by CSE Teaching Administration.
- Unofficial guests who will not need building access, or computer services like printing and Uniwide.
Who is it for?
- New Employees (except tutors)
- New Academic Visitors
- Employees or Visitors starting another appointment or contract
- Research and Exchange Students
- Anyone else who will be given equipment to use, a desk, building access, or computer services.
Renewing contracts or appointments
Use the new person webform.
Set the Type of notification field to "Returning to CSE".