Getting Help at CSE
Computing resources and problems
- The CSE taggi (this website) is our primary source of documentation and FAQs.
- Coursework students should contact the CSE Helpdesk for IT support - in person when it's open, or by phone or mail at other times.
- Staff and researchers should contact System Support by emailing email@example.com
Other places to find help
- For help with the content of your course, talk to tutor or course administrator or lecturer-in-charge - contact details should be on the course web page.
- For enrolments and general administrative help, contact Nucleus Student Hub.
- The CSE Student Representatives webpage provides some information on contacting Student Representatives.
- For all emergencies, contact UNSW Security on (02) 9385 6666 (or 56666 from any UNSW phone).
- For non-emergency security issues, call (02) 9385 6000.
- For lost property or problems with student cards, see Estate Management.