Getting help

Getting Help at CSE

Computing resources and problems

  • The CSE taggi (this website) is our primary source of documentation and FAQs.
  • Coursework students should contact the CSE Helpdesk - in person when it's open, or by phone or mail at other times.
  • Staff and researchers should contact System Support.

Other places to find help

  • For course-specific help, you should contact your tutor or course administrator or lecturer-in-charge. This information should be provided as part of the course web page.
  • For enrolments and general administrative help, you can contact the CSE Student Services.
  • The CSE Student Representatives webpage provides some information on contacting Student Representatives.
  • For all emergencies, contact UNSW Security on (02) 9385 6666 (or 56666 from any UNSW phone).
  • For non-emergency security issues, call (02) 9385 6000
  • For lost property or problems with student cards, call UNSW FM Assist on (02) 9385 5111.
Last edited by jbc 05/06/2017

Tags for this page: