For a better understanding of how Managed Print Service works at CSE, please read: Managed Print Service at CSE (master page)
Before proceed, you must first download the correct driver.
Adding MPS Printer from GUITo do this:
- Open System Preferences
- Open Printers and Scanners
- Click the + button to add a print queue.
- If the Advanced button is not visible on the toolbar at the top of the window:
- ctrl-click (or right-click) the toolbar
- Click Customize Toolbar...
- Drag the Advanced button onto the toolbar and click Done
- Click Advanced, and add the CSE-STAFF queue with the url smb://engpwps001.ad.unsw.edu.au/cse-staff
- Check the Duplex Printing Unit box in the options dialog that opens, and click OK