Out of paper

For staff printers

If there is no printer paper in a staff print room please go to the CSE HoS office (Room 104) to get some more.

For student printers

Student printers are provided in (or near) all CSE general-access and restricted-access labs.

These printers are administered by the ITS Servicedesk, who change paper and toner on a regular basis.

If one printer is not working, your job can be released from any other student printer.

Last edited by jbc 04/10/2018

Tags for this page:

printing, paper, toner