Find the calendar's email address
Shared Exchange Calendars are identified by email addresses, although they can't actually receive mail.
To add one to Apple Calendar, you first need to find its email address:
- Search for the calendar in your address book:
- Outlook users can use the built-in address book.
- Apple Mail users should use the Apple Contacts app to find the address - search in All Directories:
- Take a note of the email field from your search results - it may look something like email@example.com.
Add it to Apple Calendar
- Launch Apple Calendar.
- Go to Calendar → Preferences.
- If you have multiple accounts, choose your UNSW Exchange account.
- Go to Accounts → Delegation.
- Click the + icon in the Delegation section.
- Start typing the email address for the shared calendar in the Users field.
- Wait until the shared calendar account is returned in the drop-down list.
- You have to choose the account from the list - manual entry will NOT be accepted.
- Tick Show.
- The calendar should now be available in the main window.